Because it’s a bicycle. It’s supposed to be simple. The Wireless eTap group set offers one of the aesthetically cleanest, most efficient shifting setups available.
Riders with SRAM RED eTap can now view their gear profile and battery status on their Garmin Edge 520 and 1000. Both Garmin devices now integrate with ANT+ and provide a data field for both gear ratio (front gear/rear gear) and front and rear derailleur electronic battery status.
SRAM Red eTap features race-car-inspired paddle shift logic that virtually eliminates mistaking upshifts for downshifts, while keeping shifting precise, fast, and easy. It’s a logic that is simplified for speed: right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers to change the front ring. Our revised ErgoFit controls seamlessly connect rider and machine with Reach Adjust to fit any hand. You’ll shift more, with less effort and spend less time doing it. Carbon ErgoBlade levers and large SRAM eTap paddles provide positive controls for rider input.
The SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur executes shifts the instant you demand it, with military precision. Wirelessly. It’s easy to set up, clean in appearance and delightfully uncomplicated. Mechanical necessities such as a carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearings, and anodized alloy artfully blend with proprietary electronic advancements to deliver a 238g (with battery) shifting wonder.
SRAM Yaw technology changed front shifting forever, eliminating the need for trim. The SRAM RED eTap Front Derailleur makes a good thing better by executing front shifts confidently and quickly over our proprietary wireless communication protocol. The eTap shifter optimizes Yaw adjustments as needed throughout the shift range with no need for rider input.
eTap batteries are literally a snap to remove and charge. Just flip the tool-free battery latch up and slide the battery up and out of the derailleur. Then snap the battery into the USB powered charger and connect the charger to any USB power source or A/C USB adaptor. A full charge takes just 45 minutes to complete.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Buy online, In-store
- Brand: SRAM
- Category: Rim Brake Groupsets
- ID: 102906342
- Discipline: Road
- Rear Derailleur Speed: 11 Speed
- Just a tool free snap to install and remove eTap Battery Packs
- Batteries can be fully charged in 45 minutes
- YAW front derailleur technology eliminates trim
- Compatible with The Garmin Edge 1000 for live shift notifications
- Race-car inspired shift logic
- Up to 1000 Kilometers of riding per charge
- AIREA connectivity preventing interference
We are able to swap out and change; Cassette Ratio, Crank length and Size of front Chain Rings.
• SRAM RED eTap Front derailleur
• SRAM RED eTap Rear derailleur
• SRAM RED eTap left shift lever
• SRAM RED eTap right shift lever
• SRAM RED eTap Firmware update dongle
• SRAM RED eTap Battery Charger (including world adapter for Australian customers) and brake cables
• SRAM RED22 X-Glide 1190 11sp, 11-26T Cassette
• SRAM RED Aero Link Mechanical Brakeset
• SRAM PC RED22 11 Speed Chain
• SRAM RED GXP Crankset
• SRAM Pressfit GXP Ceramic Bottom Bracket BB86
SRAM RED eTap Shifters:
• Weight (grams): 260 (set)
• Speed: 2 Front, 11 Rear
• Material: Carbon-fibre and Plastic
• Technology: AIREA™, eTap
• Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast & clean installation
• ErgoBlade levers provide confident control
• eTap lagic &positive feedback paddles eliminate shifting mistakes
SRAM RED eTap Rear Derailleur:
• Speed: 11-speed
• Weight (grams): 239 (including battery)
• Materials: Carbon-fibre, Ceramic
• Max Tooth: Short - 28
• Technology: eTap, AIREA™
• Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation
• Designed to work with SRAM PowerGlide™ and PowerdomeX™ cassettes
SRAM RED eTap Front Derailleur:
• Speed: 2-speed
• Weight (grams): 187 (including battery)
• Mount: Braze-on
• Technology: eTap, AIREA™, YAW™
SRAM RED eTap Dongle:
• USB dongle for SRAM RED eTap firmware
SRAM RED eTap Battery Charger:
• 45 minute charging time
• Adaptors for most nation’s sockets
• Included a separate world adaptor for Australian customers
SRAM RED eTap Battery:
• Included with Front & Rear Derailleur
• Up to 1000 km per charge
• Weight (grams) 24
SRAM RED GXP Crankset
• Ratio: 53/39
• Arm Length (mm): 172.5 mm
• Weight (grams): 557
• Arm Material: Carbon-fibre
• Chainring Material: Machined Alloy
• Technology: GXP, Exogram Hollow Crank Arm & Spider with X-GlideR Chainrings, Hidden Bolt Spider Tab
• Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness
• Our stiffest crank ever
• Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
• Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur
SRAM RED 22 XG-1190 Cassette
• Speed: 11
• Gear Ratio: 11-26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26
• Weight (grams): <151
• Material: Tool Steel, Aluminium
• Technology: X-Glide
SRAM RED Brakeset
• Weight (grams): 262
• Material: Aluminium, SwissStop pad compound
• Technology: Aerolink
• Finish: Falcon Grey, Anodized Black
• AeroLink™ arm amplifies braking power while reducing frontal area
• Lighter, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads standard
• Wider clearance for modern wheelsets
SRAM PC RED22 11 speed chain
• Links: 114
• Weight (grams): 246
• Material: Nickel Silver
• Technology: PowerChain, Powerlube, Powerlock, HollowPin, Chrome Harened Pins
SRAM Pressfit GXP Bottom Bracket BB86
• Ceramic Bracket
• Weight (grams): 83
• Technology: GXP
The name “Cheeky” is synonymous with roadies and triathletes in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney with the initial Cheeky Monkey store opening 1999. Fast forward to now, and Cheeky Velosport Randwick store is known for its unsurpassed service to its customers and continues to be a prime destination store for Cannondale, Storck, Pinarello and Wilier; and a one stop shop for triathlon and road bike needs in the Eastern Suburbs.
Mon - 7am -6pm
Tues to Fri – 8am-6pm
Sat – 9am-3pm
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Cheeky Velosport Randwick offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.