• Carbon Light sole made of carbon and fibreglass with a stiffness index of 10.0 and 4 vents for
• NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
• BioMap unibody upper made of ultralight PU eliminates hotspots
• Double SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button that provides optimal pressure distribution
• Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
• Weight: 275 g
- Carbon Light Sole
- Speedplay Adaptor
- S.L.W.2 closing system
- Integrated Heel System
The name “Cheeky” is synonymous with roadies and triathletes in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney with the initial Cheeky Monkey store opening 1999. Fast forward to now, and Cheeky Velosport Randwick store is known for its unsurpassed service to its customers and continues to be a prime destination store for Cannondale, Storck, Pinarello and Wilier; and a one stop shop for triathlon and road bike needs in the Eastern Suburbs.
Mon - 7am -6pm
Tues to Fri – 8am-6pm
Sat – 9am-3pm
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Cheeky Velosport Randwick offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.